CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 03, 2011

Best Blog Tips
What a crazy week.. We celebrated birthdays Saturday, Sunday and Thursday night. We had Kaylynn's family birthday party Saturday night. It was a blast. Love getting the whole family together. Then on Sunday Kaylynn had her friends over to celebrate her birthday. Mollie and Greg made her the most adorable ladybug cake. It was my father in-law's birthday Wednesday and my mother's birthday on Thursday. So we went to my in-law's Thursday night for the most delicious meal. Steak tips and haddock.. MMmmMM good. Then cake and ice cream.
Because of Memorial day we did our normal Monday jobs on Tuesday, but we had a job to do on Monday anyway. But we decided to go to work Sunday night so we had Monday off. Well I did not have Monday off. Justin and I worked our buts off in the yard and we got so much done. I can not believe how much our yard has changed this year. On top of building a new deck we also built a new deck in the front. We still have to paint it, but I am pooped from spending 15 hours painting our back porch. We cleaned up the fire spot from New Years Eve and planted grass seed. Planted some new plants around the new deck out back too. I am so pleased with how it has all come out. Kim and the girls came up to visit for the day on Wednesday and then we ended up getting a job for Thursday. A small apartment in Rochester. Today started off being normal with a lot of running around and cleaning to get ready for small group. I even found time to mow the entire yard. As it looks my weekend is pretty booked. In the morning we have Softball, then to the Home depot workshop for the kids, after that when I get home I NEED to work on the calendar for the bulletin board at church. Sunday we have church then my nieces dance recital at 4:30.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment