CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A letter to my daughter.

Best Blog Tips
Dear Kaylynn,

As you turn 7 I want you to know that I am so proud of the beautiful little Girl you have become. I have enjoyed every second of being your mom. I get told all the time that you look like me, and I have to admit you act a lot like me too. But that is ok.. I am cool!! I am so proud of how far you have come with school and reading. Never stop loving school and the desire to read.
My little tom-boy. Your desire to play sports shows a lot with how well you play and how quickly you are able to learn the sport. I pray that you will continue to play sports all through school. Never let anyone tell you are not good enough. The harder you try the better you will always be. Remember practice makes perfect.
I love to see you with Morgan. You are an amazing big sister. Morgan absolutely loves you and looks up to you so much. She waits all day for you to get home from school so she can play with her big sister. Never forget she will always be your friend.
I love you baby girl. I am looking forward to 7 more and then 7 more years of seeing you grow into to woman God has created you to be.
Love you always,
MOMMY

Dear God
I am so thankful that you have given me a beautiful, healthy, loving daughter to care for, love and watch grow into a woman. I ask that she continues to do well in school and her love for school never fades. I pray that she will live a healthy life, so she could grow to be a wife and a mom, after to graduates college of course. I also pray that she grows to have a strong relationship with you. That her faith continues to grow and will always lean on you for all understanding. She is your creation and I know that you have great plans for her..
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment