CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Day!

Best Blog Tips
Today was a good day. We cleaned a condo for a new client. I love new clients. It is like meeting a new friend. I believe it was meant to be. At the end of the job we were waiting to get paid and on the seat of her car was a book. I recognized that book. I asked her if she was in cosmetology school. She told me that she graduated in 2001 and never got her licence and was studying to get it. I didn't think that you can still go for your licence after being out of school for so long but she said you could.. I graduated from Empire in 2004 and never got my licence. I have been wanting to and now that I know there is a possibility I am going to look into it and possibly go for my cosmetology licence!!


It was such a beautiful day. I loved the heat and sun. I ran a bunch of errands after work. Then headed home to spread some mulch under the swing set. As soon as I get home I could see the clouds rolling in. :( I could feel the rain in the air. As the clouds got thicker you could hear the thunder in the distance. As it started to rain the kids decided it would be fun to dance in the rain. I put on my Ipod and they danced to "Whoop There It Is" It was funny. I love to watch them play and just be happy. The first sight of lighting I made them come in. I can't believe my girls stayed out as long as they did. Justin made yummy chicken on the grill..

2 comments:

  1. awesome about your license!!! :) hope you have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see that you're blogging again, Jodi... I'm going to take some time today to read your posts! It looks great BTW! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete