CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Memories.

Best Blog Tips
The Deck is DONE! Well just about.. a few minor details but to me it is done. *SIGH* what a long three days. I spent 15 hours out there. Thank you God for some beautiful weather so I could.
We get to enjoy our new deck complete for the first time on Kaylynn's 7th birthday. I can not believe that my not so little girl is 7. When I think back to my pregnancy and remember how exciting it was to meet her, it brings a tear to my eye.. Our family had gone through a lot while I was pregnant. I found out I was expecting a month after Amber and Kody's mom had pasted away. God works in mysterious ways sometimes. It was a great distraction for the kids and myself. As I was adjusting to being a mom to them, I was also becoming a mom for the first time. I was over whelming at times. Actually very over whelming. But exciting too. It was something to look forward too. But I am the type of person that doesn't feel normal unless I have a million things going on. I was also planning my wedding. We got married when Kay was 7 weeks old.
I wouldn't change a thing now, but I wish I had waited till summer o5' That was I could of had a chance to loose some baby weight and enjoy the first few months of being a new mom instead of stressing about my wedding. But it is all said and done and I think that our wedding was amazing.
Anyway I am looking forward to all the memories that will be made on our back Deck(ER).

No comments:

Post a Comment